Beer Week 2016 Epic Local Roundup!
February 25, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
St. Gambrinus Beer Shoppe
533 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY11217
It’s happening! Next Thursday, February 25th from 5pm-1am, don’t miss our Epic Local Roundup of the best & newest beers from all your favorite local breweries. While we definitely like to support the local brewers, we also want to showcase the best of what is happening in craft beer, and we would like to argue that NYC has become one of the best beer destinations in the country! Come and taste why!
We’ve been collecting some great kegs for this event. We actually have more than 16 amazing beers so come back during the weekend when the kegs turn over.
For Thursday, here is a sampling of what you’ll find:
- Other Half 2nd Anniversary DIPA
- Other Half / Barrier collaboration Make it Rain IPA
- Other Half Wheat Wine
- Barrier / Other Half collabortation Half And Half stout
- Barrier Chin Up IPA
- Finback BQE Imperial Stout (barrel aged)
- Threes / Bacchus collaboration Half Joking tart saison
- Threes Dictator Was the People saison
- Transmitter Black Gose
- Transmitter NY4
- LIC Gal Friday sour ale
- Sixpoint Brownstone Renovation sour
- Kent Falls Sweatpants Pale Ale
- Catskill Brewery Devil’s Path IPA
- (Plus more Other Half, Gun Hill, Finback, Peekskill, Flagship,Transmitter, etc)
Tags: NYC Beer Week St. Gambrinus Beer Shoppe