Breakside Brewery at The Double Windsor
May 19, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Double Windsor
210 Prospect Park W., Brooklyn, NY11215
Join us in welcoming Breakside for their only tap takeover in NYC.
- WANDERLUST IPA – Golden IPA made with five different hops. intense grapefruit and dank notes with a crisp finish. bronze medal at the 2014 Great American Beer Festival!
- BREAKSIDE IPA – Classic craft beer of the Pacific Northwest. Notes of evergreen, citrus and tropical fruit.
- LUNCH BREAK SESSION – Our hop forward session beer, built for enjoying any time of day. you’ll find this brew to be full of juicy, classic hop flavor with just enough malt backbone to keep things in balance. we reserve some of our favorite hops–Simcoe, Cascade and Centennial–to use in this beer, which gives the aroma a heady mix of orange marmalade, grapefruit, and resin.
- SALTED CARAMEL STOUT – Dessert fans rejoice. Our collaboration with Salt & Straw Ice Cream has yielded the perfect blend of sea salt and caramel in this full-bodied stout. Rich, balanced, smooth, and roasted.
- INDIA GOLDEN ALE – Originally crafted with Ninkasi Brewing, this double IPA is the lightest, hoppiest beer you’ll ever try. Loaded with tropical and fruity notes from Mosaic, Eldorado and Chinook.
- THE OLIGARCH IMPERIAL STOUT – Bourbon Barrel-aged Stout
- FITZCARRALDO – 2016 Barrel-aged American Strong Ale
About Breakside Brewery
Breakside Brewery opened in 2010 in the Woodlawn neighborhood of Northeast Portland as a restaurant and pub brewery The brewery gained attention early on for its innovative, experimental and diverse beers, while also winning a first medal at the Great American Beer Festival in 2011. In 2013, Breakside expanded operations to Milwaukie, OR with a 30 bbl production brewery filled with 30, 60 and 120 barrel tanks, barrel rooms for wild and non-wild/sour fermentations, and a 24-tap tasting room.
In 2014 Breakside was awarded with the highly coveted Gold Medal for American-Style IPA at the Great American Beer Festival for their flagship IPA, which was also named to Men’s Journal’s 100 Best Beers In The World and the best beer in Oregon by The Oregonian. Breakside is also known for their portfolio of barrel-aged and sour beers like Bourbon Barrel-Aged Aztec, a strong amber ale with chocolate and chilies, that won Bronze at both Chicago’s Festival of Barrel-Aged Beers and Best of Craft Beer Awards, and Passionfruit Sour a fruited berliner-weisse style beer that earned a Bronze at the 2013 Great American Beer festival.
Tags: Breakside Brewery Tap Takeover The Double Windsor