Brewery at Bacchus Takes Over Tørst
January 17, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
615 Manhattan Ave., Brooklyn, NY11222
SAVE THE DATE!
On Sunday the 17th we will be having our first event of the year and welcoming the Bacchus team and beers to Tørst alongside a few of their collaborative brewers! Join us for this bad ass event.
All beers listed below will be available at noon. All brewers depicted in drawing above will be in attendance at 6pm.
Here’s a few of their pals from the Hudson Valley & beyond that will be in attendance: Suarez Family, Kent Falls, Sloop, and Threes. They’ll have a blend based on one of Evil Twin’s beers as well!
OK…Behold the LIST: Holy shit…going to be awesome!
- King Tut Hat | 9% | Double IPA brewed w/ Warrior, Citra & Galaxy, double dry-hopped
- Little Neon | 3% | Fermented exclusively with lactobacillus (no yeast) hopped with Columbus
- Natalie | 5% | Sour Ale aged for 18 months in Chardonnay barrels, dry-hopped with Meyer lemons, Chamomile flowers & Mosaic hops
- Glow Worm | 6% | Sour Ale aged in oak barrels w/ Hibiscus flowers
- Soleil | 6% | Tropical Sour Farmhouse w/ Pineapple, Rose Petals & Marigold Flowers
- Holy Mole | 10% | Imperial Stout w/ Chocolate, Cinnamon & Chili Peppers
- Lilith | 9% | Dark Sour Ale w/ Raspberries, aged for 12 months in whiskey and wine barrels
- How Are We | 5% | Collab w/ Suarez Family Brewery | Oak aged Sour Botanical Farmhouse w/ Lemon Balm, Lemon Verbena, Coriander & Citra Hops
- Tiny House | 4% | Collab w/ Kent Falls | Wet-hopped, Mixed Culture Farmhouse Ale
- Obolus | 5% | Collab w/ Sloop | Gose w/ Lemon zest and juice, dry-hopped w/ Galaxy
- Half Serious | 5% | Collab w/ Threes | Sour Ale dry-hopped w/ Citra
- Even More Jason | 7% | Blending Collab w/ Evil Twin | a re-interpretation of Xmas in a NYC Hotel Room
See you soon
Tags: Tap Takeover The Brewery at Bacchus Tørst