Finback Brewery Night at Good Beer
April 7, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
422 E 9th St., New York, NY10009
Join us as we welcome Queens’ Finback Brewery for a great night of beers.
- Buddy System – Super smooth double IPA, tropical, hoppy, punchy. Filled with notes of tropical fruit, tangelo, melon, citrus, subtle pine. Clean bitterness that doesn’t linger
- Atnas – Belgian Triple, rich and complex, slight rum, hop and eucalyptus notes, subtle vanilla. Smooth warming finish. Brewed with the same blend of Saison and Trappist yeasts.
- Lazy Ax – Imperial Stout – Chocolate, dry, lightly bitter, easy drinking, danger. Brewed with Raaka cold processed chocolate.
- Natas – A bourbon barrel-aged Belgian Stout featuring subtle oak, vanilla and bourbon characters, fruity yeast esters, touch of heat.
- Starchild – To all you funky citizens of the universe, we introduce to you Starchild. Cruising through intergalactic space with your pucker face. Sour ale brewed with grapefruit peel.
- Finback IPA – Bitter and hoppy. Filled with Chinook and Columbus hops.
Tags: Finback Brewery Good Beer