Finback Brewery Tap Takeover!
June 25, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
899 Bergen St., Brooklyn, NY11238
Stop by for a delicious beer (or two, or three!) from Finback Brewery on Thursday, June 25. Kegs will be tapped at 7pm.
Beer lineup includes:
- Missing E, black saison brewed with help from the Berg’n staff!
- Auspicious Day, triple IPA
- Plumb and Proper, dark sour aged in red wine barrels
- The Loneliness of Distant Space, American Sour with nectarines
- Duck, Duck, Whale, Belgian Porter
- Finback IPA
- First Light Kolsch
Plus, we’ve got plenty of seating on the patio, Jules Dressner will play records all night, and there’s awesome food from Asia Dog, Mighty Quinn’s Barbeque, and our newest vendor Samesa.
Tags: Berg’n Finback Brewery Tap Takeover