Half Acre Tap Takeover
November 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
359 Metropolitan Ave., Brooklyn, NY11211
November spawned a monster of a Tap Takeover!!
NEXT WEEK, NOVEMBER 9th @ 6PM ~ Spuyten Duyvil is proud to host our friends from HALF ACRE BREWING! Half Acre is located in Chicago, IL and has been delivering some truly awesome hop-forward brews since 2008. We are really stoked for this event!!
Please join us for a full tap takeover as well as a couple of tasty canned offerings!
- Double Daisy Cutter (8.5% version of the classic pale)
- Benthic Imp Stout with Coconut & Coffee (12.3% monster stout!)
- Sticky Fat Wet-Hop (6.3% hoppy AF dark ale)
- Aqua Fur Wet Hop Pils (4.7% wet-hopped pils)
- Navaja Imperial IPA (10% imperial IPA)
- Gone Away IPA (7% American IPA)
- Pony Pils (5.8% German-style pils)
- Daisy Cutter Pale (5.2% pale ale)
Tags: Half Acre Beer Company Spuyten Duyvil Tap Takeover
Date: November 9, 2016
Time: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm