5 Main St., Tarrytown, NY10591
Come hang out with us and all the other breweries involved in the Hudson Valley Craft Beer Week. Tasty beer at a great venue.
Here is the list of the awesome Breweries & the beers they will be pouring that night!
Name: NYke Missile
Style: Belgian Style Tripel
Brief Info: A classic Belgian style tripel made with locally sourced wildflower honey, Hudson valley rye, and smoked maple wood sourced from Bear Mountain
– Rye Berries from Wild Hive farm in Clinton Corners, NY
– Wildflower honey from Bee Charma in Hudson valley. 75% of which is harvested in Pearl River, NY (the town the brewery is located).
– Fallen maple found in the woods at Bear Mountain, smoked in Defiant’s very own smoker.
Name: BLUEBERRY BRETT MINT
Style: Cream Ale
A larger ABV Cream Ale with local blueberries, local mint, and fermented with brett
– Halfway Acres Farm in Washingtonville for the blueberries (supplanted with blueberry juice from a farm in Rochester)
– Mint grown in Salisbury Mills
Name: Cherry Rhubarb Sour Ale
Style: Sour Ale
A light bodied sour ale, with a dry, tart finished and finished off with tart cherries and rhubarb grown right in the Hudson Valley.
Local Producer: Crow’s Nest Farms (Big Indian, NY)
Name: Honey RyePA
Style: Double IPA with Honey and Rye
– Germantown Beer Farm, the first malting facility in the Hudson Valley
– TH Hives Wildflower Honey based out of Mount Vernon, NY
Name: Onion Pale Ale
Style: American Pale Ale
An onion pale ale which will be brewed with local Black Dirt Onions and Single hopped with the infamous onion tasting Summit.
Local Producer: Glebocki Farms in Goshen NY
Name: Honey Blonde
Style: Blonde Ale
Brewed with Local Honey
Name: The Last Straw
Style: Oatmeal Stout
Creamy Oatmeal stout brewed with milky oats, oat straw and dank hops. Milky oats are the oat tops harvested when they are in their milky stage, during which the oat tops release a white, milky sap when squeezed. This stage, which lasts approximately one week, occurs after the oat begins flowering and before the seed hardens and becomes the oat grain we eat as oatmeal.
Local Producer: The Abode C.S.A Farm in New Lebanon, New York.
Name: Table Farm
Style: Farmhouse Ale
A farmhouse table beer made with 100% Hudson Valley malt and lightly rested on oak. The barley was grown in Red Hook, malted in Germantown and brewed in Elizaville. The malt did not travel over 15 miles!
– Migliorelli Farms in Red Hook (grew, farmed the malt)
– Malted by Germantown Beer Farm in Germantown
Name: East IPA – no. 3
Style: East Coast Style IPA
An East Coast Style IPA, brewed traditionally but aged on Harney & Sons Organic Passion Plum Tea. Tea aged IPAs are a staple in the brewery, but as a special for HV Craft Beer Week, we wanted to highlight farm fresh apricots in this already unique and complex ale.
– Harney & Sons in Millerton for the tea
– Apricots from the Hudson Valley
– Cascade and Centennial hops from Hudson Valley
Style: Sour Ale blended with Hard Cider
Brief Info: Barrel aged Sour Ale blended with house made hard cider from local apples.
Local Producer: -Apples for Jenkins-Lueken Orchards in New Paltz, NY
Name: Hy in the Rye
Style: Rye ale with Hyssop
Brief Info: Light rye ale brewed with hyssop
Local Producer: – Rye and Hyssop from J&A Farms in Goshen ny
Tags: Bacchus Brewing Co. Broken Bow Brewery Captain Lawrence Brewing Company Defiant Brewing Co. Hudson Valley Hudson Valley Craft Beer Week Keegan Ales Newburgh Brewing Company North River Hops and Brewing Peekskill Brewery Rushing Duck Brewing Co. Sloop Brewing Co. The Oath Yonkers Brewing Co.