NYC Beer Week w/ Suarez Family Brewery!
February 21, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 11:55 pm
413 Graham Ave., New York, NY11211
Dan Suarez, former Sixpoint and Hill Farmstead Brewery alum, is a genuinely good dude. I believe that his generosity and graciousness, coupled with his broad knowledge of and skill in brewing, have been noticeably impactful on the quality of the products he has been responsible for. And frankly, it’s about damn time that he’s got his own brewery!
Join us in humbly welcoming Suarez Family Brewery coming 2016 to New York City during this year’s Beer Week!
- Suarez Family/Bacchus “Winter Seasonal” – 6.5% abv ‘blending collaboration’. Four separate and distinct beers went into this beauty;
– two year aged Oud Bruin
– two year aged tart Saison
– Saison w/ pineapple juice
– Brett Saison w/ Citra hops
- Suarez Family/Threes Brewing “Cool With Gravity” – 6.2% abv tart, funky Saison with a soft touch of wheat
- Suarez Family/Bacchus “How Are We” – 5.0% abv oak aged mixed fermentation Farmhouse Ale w/ lemon balm, lemon verbena, coriander and dry hopped w/ Citra
And some more fun liquid from the homies for good measure!
- Bacchus Restaurant “Pirouette” – 6.0% abv juicy Brett/lacto IPA w/ Citra & Galaxy hops
- Threes/Bacchus “Half Joking” – 6.0% abv tart, hoppy mixed fermentation blonde ale dry hopped w/ Citra
…and with any luck, some other goodies that may pop up!
All beer will be available at opening, 2 pm.
See you then!
Tags: Beer Street NYC Beer Week Suarez Family Brewing