Other Half & Garage Beer Co. at Beer Street
November 13, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
413 Graham Ave., New York, NY11211
Well, THIS is exciting!
Our talented friends at Other Half Brewing Company went to Barcelona to team up with Garage Beer Co on a beer and brought the brewers and a whole bunch of their beer back with them! We look forward to launching this excellent brewery alongside a few new offerings from Other Half next week, Friday the 13th of November!
From Other Half
- Oak Fermented Canni’baal – the very first beer fermented in their 35 hl oak foudre from a winery in Tuscany; an oaky, complex brett Saison. 4.9%
- Amarillo – Supafresh single hop American IPA. 7.0%
- Passiflora – Collab w/ Brazil’s crazy good Morada Brewery; an all brett, foudre fermented Farmhouse Ale w/ passion fruit and pink peppercorns. 4.5%
- Greenbacks – Pale Ale w/ Topaz, Citra, Mosaic and Azacca hops. Initially produced for Mission Dolores’ anniversary! 6.0%
- Out There in Orbit – Very brand new Imperial Stout, still awaiting details!
From Garage Beer Co
- In Green We Trust – Collab w/ Other Half, 47 IBU IPA w/ Horizon, Mosaic + Palisade hops. 4.7%
- Garage Black – Black IPA w/ Mosaic, Calypso, Palisade and Cascade hops. 5.3%
- Beast – Berliner-style Weisse fermented w/ Catalan Merlot grape must & Cava yeast. 3.6%
- Blacksmith – 60 IBU Imperial Stout w/ UK hops. 8.0%
- Zambo – Saison hopped solely w/ Sorachi Ace. 6.6%
The beer will available from 5 pm, the brewmasters shortly thereafter!
See you then!
Tags: Beer Street Collaboration Beer Garage Beer Co. Meet the Brewer Other Half Brewing Co.