Perennial at Tørst
August 4, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
615 Manhattan Ave., Brooklyn, NY11222
The good folks at Perennial Artisan Ales are swinging by Greenpoint for a visit on Thursday August 4th.
They’re on their way to BCTC that weekend, but there is always time for a beer event before your beer event. Plus…they are bringing both the noise AND the funk, so swing by and drink some beers with us!
Ben & Jon from Perennial will be in house that evening to answer all your questions (meaning of life type inquiries included), but their beers will be on from Noon onward, so come early and stay late!
The beers are en-route, but our intention is to pour the following:
- Foeder Saison – mixed fermentation saison aged in neutral oak foeders (sacc, brett, lacto, pedio) NYC debut for this batch
- Funky Wit – mixed fermentation witbier spiced with black pepper, coriander, and orange peel, aged in neutral oak foeders (sacc, brett, lacto, pedio) NYC debut for this batch
- Glitter & Gold – bière de miel brewed with local wildflower honey
- Blonde – small blonde ale dry hopped with Crystal and Liberty, inspired by some of our favorite Belgian hoppy blonde beers
- BA 17 – Imperial Stout aged in Rittenhouse Rye barrels with dried mint and cacao nibs
- 4 Happiness – a blended barrel-aged Quad, 60% Red Wine Barrel-fermented Quad, 40% Funky Quad aged in Rittenhouse Rye barrels. Brewed in collaboration with Side Project
- Hommel – Belgian pale dry hopped with Simcoe, Mt. Hood, and Cascade
- Suburban Beverage – our margarita-inspired gose made with key lime juice and orange and lemon peel
- Irene – Belgian dark strong ale brewed in collaboration with Side Project
We are stoked to host these guys and the beers look amazing! Can’t wait….come say hello!
Tags: Perennial Artisan Ales Tap Takeover Tørst