Proletariat’s Third Anniversary Party
April 29, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 11:00 pm
102 St Marks Place, New York, NY10009
Three years. Incredible.
Great things come in threes – primary colors, little pigs, the number of bones in a human ear, sheets to the wind, dimensions, Freud’s theory of personality, stooges (without Iggy, of course); even Schoolhouse Rock knew that three was a magic number!
This is a special time for us and we’d like to invite you to celebrate with some special beer!
We’ve been stockpiling barrel aged beers for quite some time now – varying styles, barrels, lengths of time and origins.
**We will also be opening EARLY for all of you day revelers. Come hang starting at 2 pm!
We’ll be rotating through the following into the month of May (taking a break only to delve into some other barrel aged greatness with our friends at BFM on Monday, May 4th!):
- Threes False Witness – Cabernet Franc barrel aged Saison
- Other Half Red Wine Barrel In Absentia – Red wine barrel aged Imperial Stout
- Almanac Tequila Barrel Noir – Tequila barrel aged Imperial Stout
- Loverbeer BeerBrugna 2011 – Wild yeast fermented, wine barrel aged Flanders style Red ale w/ Piedmontese plums
- Tilquin Oude Gueuze a L’Ancienne 2012 – First batch!
- Two Roads Igor’s Dream – Russian Imperial Stout brewed w/ Rye & aged in Rye whiskey barrels
- Schneider Aventinus Cuvee Barrique – Wheat Doppelbock & Eisbock aged separately in red wine barrels & blended. Collaboration with BFM’s Jerome Rebetez
- Grimm Artisanal Ales Barrel Aged Double Negative – GABF silver medal winning Imperial Stout aged in Bourbon barrels
- Sixpoint Barrel Aged Signal – Smoked DIPA aged in Willett Bourbon barrels for 4 months & blended w/ a fresh batch
- Barrier Barrel Aged Morticia – Imperial Stout aged on oak staves
- Millstone/Stillwater Debauched – Oak barrel aged, dry hopped cider made using juniper & applewood smoked apples & fermented w/ inherent yeasts and Brettanomyces
- Del Ducato Luna Rossa – An intense blend of multiple soured, barrel aged beers w/ cherries. Read more: http://www.birrificiodelducato.net/en/content/la-luna-rossa-2/
- and a pin (that’s a 20L cask, FYI) of Carton’s Hoppun Pale Ale for all you hopheads!
See you soon!
(it’s also Cory’s birthday celebration. no big deal.)
Tags: Barrier Brewing Co. Other Half Brewing Co. Proletariat Sixpoint Brewery Threes Brewing