Rogue Nation Tour at Barcade
September 21, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
388 Union Ave., Brooklyn, NY11211
Please join us on Monday, September 21st as we welcome Rogue brewing from Newport, Oregon. Very special guest Rogue Nation president Big Al Jorgenson will be in attendance! This event will begin at 5pm. We hope to see you there!
- Beard Beer – 5.5% ABV – Just your everyday average FACE BEER.
- Brutal IPA – 6.5% – What do any of you know about being brutal?
- Chipotle Ale – 5.5% – Spicy and smokey.
- Dead Guy Ale – 6.5% – German style Maibock flagship.
- 2014 Double Chocolate Stout – Imperial Stout brewed with chocolate and aged a year.
- Fruit Salad Cider – 6.4% – Cherry, Plum, Apple, Pear, Marrionberry, Peach, and Apricot.
- Honey Kolsch – 4.8% – Light and easy with honey from Rogue’s bee colonies.
- Marionberry Braggot – 11.4% – Honey and Marionberries. Mess you up!
- Pumpkin Patch – 5.6% – Pumpkin beer with Rogue’s own pumpkins!
- Wasted Sea Star – 5.7% – Purple Corn Pale Ale.
Tags: Barcade Brooklyn Rogue Ales Tap Takeover