SingleCut Beersmiths’ Third Anniversary Party
December 5, 2015 @ 8:00 pm - 11:30 pm
19-33 37th St, Astoria, NY11105
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, not Crimmus, our ANNIVERSARY! We’ve gone through so many changes this past year that we’re just itching to sit back and celebrate the fruits of our labor with you.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission and 1 free pint.
- Live music: provided by BANDSAW (our fearless leader Rich’s band) and the SECRET SOMEONES (www.secretsomeones.com).
- A photobooth with your favorite Spokesfermenter: Rulpsen.
- Badass BBQ available from Astoria’s own, Butcher Bar.
- A first chance to taste of our anniversary exclusive: NIGEL Pride of Squatney Strong Ale, an 11% Barleywine that was aged for TWO years and then innoculated with multiple Brett wild yeast strains for a secondary fermentation. Only Anniversary guests will be able to purchase these bottles before anyone else.
- A guest tap, courtesy of: CIDER CREEK, Blood Orange Saison Cider, HEAVY BOOTS OF LEAD Imperial Stout, JEAN MICHEL Belgian Dark Lyric Lagrrr!, ERIC Aged in Elijah Craig Whiskey Barrels, ERIC Aged in RUM barrels will all be available to imbibe during the party!
- A billion more things we could list but this is making us thirsty…
Just buy a ticket already and let’s celebrate on gorgeous beer together!
Click here to buy your ticket to SingleCut Beersmiths Third Anniversary Party.
Tags: Anniversary Party SingleCut Beersmiths