Spain Duyvil at Spuyten Duyvil
January 25, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
359 Metropolitan Ave., Brooklyn, NY11211
…Monday Jan 25th we’ll be tapping bunch of Spanish kegs; all look very delicious. Following message from Shelton Bros:
Join Los Hermanos Shelton for a muy especial tap takeover at Spuyten Duyvil NYCMonday, 25 Januar, as we present 6 rare and delicioso drafts from Spain:
- Marina Cervesa Artesana Blanes Black Sea- 4.5% Black IPA;
- Cervesa Guineu Sorachi Madness- 5.8% Hoppy Saison;
- Naparbier Alien Claw- Spicy, Tart 6.8% IPA;
- Edge Brewing Padrino Chocolate & Vanilla–Sourish 6.9% Porter;
- Cerveza Fort Fort d’Hivern–8.6% Belgian-y Winter Blonde;
- Cervesa Montseny Mala Vida–Aged 11% Imperial Stout.
Spain is the new America for craft beer–don’t believe us? Then you can just vete al infierno.
Tags: Shelton Brothers Spuyten Duyvil
Date: January 25, 2016
Time: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm