Stone Tap Takeover At Bronx Alehouse
September 10, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm
216 W 238th St., Bronx, NY10463
We’re going big… I mean MASSIVE here.
This Thursday, September 10, our good friends at Bronx Alehouse will be hosting Stone Brewing Co. to a degree not seen in quite some time. We’ll be pouring FOURTEEN different beers that capture the full spectrum of what this talented brewing team is capable of.
- Stone IPA
- Stone Go To IPA
- Stone Delicious IPA
- Stone Saison
- Stone Pale Ale 2.0
- Stone 19th Anniversary Thunderstruck IPA
- Stone Smoked Porter w/ Vanilla Bean
- 2015 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- 2015 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- Ecliptic/Wicked Weed/Stone Points Unknown IPA
- Drew Curtis/Wil Wheaton/Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 3.0
- Stone Spotlight Series: Drew & Steve’s Imperial Mutt Brown Ale
- Stone Stochasticity Project HiFi + LoFi Mixtape
- 2013 Double Bastard Ale
- Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0 w/ Experimental Hop 09328
Dan Turdo, Regional Brewery Rep for NYC, will be on hand with souvenirs for all and plenty of exciting news regarding Stone’s upcoming breweries in Berlin and Richmond, VA. Come thirsty, come hungry… for a Stone experience that will not disappoint the most demanding craft brewery enthusiast.
Tags: Bronx Alehouse Stone Brewing Co. Tap Takeover