The Well’s 2nd Anniversary!
November 12, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - November 13, 2016 @ 4:00 am
272 Meserole St., Brooklyn, NY11206
INFO UPDATED 11/7!
The Well’s 2nd birthday!
On Saturday, November 12th, we celebrate our 2nd anniversary!
We’ve got an unreasonable amount of amazing beer for you to consume, and our list is still growing!
Anniversary Draught List:
- Allagash Nancy 2015
- Almanac Barbary Barrel Noir
- Firestone Walker / Russian River STiVO Pils
- Greenpoint “The Well: Season 2” Anniversary IPA
- Grimm Cube Cuvee #1
- Grimm Tesseract
- Hill Farmstead Arthur
- Hill Farmstead / Grassroots Legitimacy
- KCBC Janiak Maniac (lagered in the caves beneath The Well)
- Keg & Lantern Seabed Baltic Porter with Coconut (custom anniversary keg)
- LIC Beer Project Gal Friday with Raspberries
- Loverbeer BeerBrugna 2014
- Mikkeller / Three Floyds Blå Spøgelse
- Monkish Ghetto Bird
- Other Half / Trillium Like Whoa
- Perennial Foeder Saison
- Pretty Things Jack D’Or
- Rodenbach Alexander
- Tilquin Gueuze 2014
- Tired Hands Pineal
- Transmitter NY4 (with homemade syrups)
- Westbrook Mexican Cake
- + more TBA
- Aaron Burr Malas Baccata
- Ale Apothecary Sahalie
- Ale Apothecary La Tache
- BFM Bon Chien 2014
- Bruery So Happens It’s Tuesday
- Bruery Black Tuesday
- Bruery Grey Monday
- Bruery Wanderer (batch 1)
- Cantillon Gueuze 2016
- Cantillon Kriek 2016
- Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus 2016
- Cantillon Cuvee Saint-Gilloise 2015
- Cantillon Grand Cru Bruocsella 2008
- Cantillon Mamouche 2016
- Cantillon Fou’ Foune 2016
- Cantillon Fou’ Foune 2015
- Cantillon Lou Pepe Framboise 2013
- Drie Fonteinen Kriek 2016
- Drie Fonteinen Gueuze 2016
- Drie Fonteinen Hommage 2013
- Drie Fonteinen Cuvee Armand & Gaston 2015
- Grimm Maple Barrel Double Negative
- Pretty Things Our Finest Regards 2014
- Westvleteren 12
In addition to the stellar list, we also sought to do something interesting and unique during the early evening to celebrate the NYC beer community as a whole. So we’ve put together one hell of a panel consisting of some of your favorite NYC brewers to discuss what we think is a very cool and relevant topic to today’s beer climate…
Borough Brewing in the 21st Century: Reimagining the Neighborhood Brewery in Modern NYC, featuring:
- Sam Richardson/Other Half Brewing Company
- Zack Kinney, Tony Bellis, Pete Lengyel/Kings County Brewers Collective
- Chris Cuzme/Fifth Hammer Brewing Company, Cuzett Libations
- Mary Izett/Cuzett Libations
- Jesse Ferguson/Interboro NYC
- Erik Olsen, Jeff Lyons/Greenpoint Beer & Ale Co.
- Patrick Allen/Keg & Lantern Brewing Company
This panel starts at 5, and will most likely go for about an hour. Space is VERY limited, so get here early to witness the largest panel of NYC brewers ever assembled !
We’ll also be giving out very special prizes to winning ticket holders every hour, on the hour, starting at 1pm. Everyone who walks in the door has a chance to win some very cool prizes, including bottles and cans from Trillium, Tree House, Other Half, Grimm, Cantillon, and Allagash.
More details to come, so pay attention to this page for updates. We’re looking forward to celebrating our 2nd year with you.
Tags: Anniversary Party The Well