Beer Jobs: Victory Brewing Company is Hiring
Posted on April 8, 2015 by NYCBG
Victory Brewing Company is looking to hire a New York City Sales Representative. If you have a sales background and are looking to break into the craft beer industry, this is your shot! Click here to see the job description and apply on Victory’s website.
Join Victory Brewing Company and become part of a truly unique and progressive organization that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment and the desire to be part of a hard-working and determined team. As a company rooted in European tradition, and dedicated to American ingenuity, Victory Brewing Company looks to hire individuals who value quality above all else, yet are willing to take risks in order to reach the highest potential.
We are seeking an upbeat, forward-thinking Sales Representative to maintain the daily business of Victory Brewing Company’s wholesale partners within New York City. The ideal candidate must live in the New York City area and have a reliable automobile.
- Work with each wholesaler on a monthly basis concentrating on
- Increased package distribution off and on Premise
- Increase draft presence in each market
- Team sell days with sales reps/team leaders in each wholesaler
- Execute and develop a promotional calendar geared towards building sales and distribution
- Develop key customers in each territory and attain a proprietary relationship with said retailers to gain sales and distribution.
- Plan and execute promotion events with key retailers that may occur any day of the week.
- Keep a weekly/bi weekly planner of goals and account calls within each wholesale territory.
- Forecast seasonal brand execution and track results.
- Completely understand and embrace the Victory brands and culture and deliver our mission to the wholesale and retail customer.
- Education – Bachelors degree or equal equivalent of professional experience.
- Experience – 3 years of beverage industry experience
- Certifications and Licenses – A valid state driver’s license is required and must be maintained throughout employment period with the Victory Brewing Company.
- Computer skills – Candidate must have proven computer skills and be proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft outlook.
- Alcohol Responsibility – The candidate must fully understand that they are a representative not only the Victory Brewing Company but of the alcohol beverage industry. With that said they are to conduct themselves within the limits of the law and with concern to the education of responsible consumption at all times. This includes working hours, trade shows, festivals and while entertaining in the name of the Victory Brewing Company. Any poor reflection or legal matters that may arise due to poor judgment may be dealt with by termination.
Candidate should be willing and able to lift at least 31.5 lbs and move 165 lbs kegs.
Tags: Craft Beer Jobs Victory Brewing Company
NYC Beer Team T-Shirts
Show your love for NYC Craft Beer with an NYC Beer Team t-shirt! Free shipping on all orders!
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.