Revolution Brewing Expands Distribution to NYC
Posted on September 16, 2016 by NYCBG
Revolution Brewing is expanding their distribution footprint, reaching out to two new states.
The Chicago-based brewery is one of the top 50 largest craft breweries in the United States, but up until now, they have only been available in three states.
Revolution Brewing’s expansion includes distribution in Wisconsin and New York City.
Founder Josh Deth and sales chief Donn Bichsel said they’ve been working on growing their distribution to include New York City for a couple of years. After completing an $8 million expansion that should enable them to hit 80,000 barrels this year, they are ready to land in the Big Apple.
Aware that New York is a tough market to break into, Deth and Bichsel point out that Revolution is a big-city, urban-oriented craft beer brand. To help them break into the NYC beer market, they have partnered with Manhattan Beer for local distribution.
Revolution Brewing NYC Launch Events
Monday, October 3:
- Midwest Meats East Launch Party at Treadwell Park. (1125 1st Ave – East Mid-Town) 7-11pm.
Tuesday, October 4:
- Revolution Night at House of Brews (302 W 51st St – Hells Kitchen). 6-9pm.
- Revolution Tasting at Good Beer (422 E. 9th St – East Village) 6-8pm.
- Can Jam in Roberta’s Pizza’s Yard. (261 Moore St – Brooklyn) 5-7pm.
- Revolution Tasting at Valhalla. (815 9th Ave – Hells Kitchen) 7-9pm.
- Revolution Dinner at BarBacon. (836 9th Ave – Hells Kitchen) 7-9pm.
Wednesday, October 5:
- Meet the Brewery at Blind Tiger. (281 Bleecker St – West Village) 4-7pm.
- Revolution Oktoberfest at Radegast Bier Hall. (113 N. 3rd St – Brooklyn) 7pm-12am.
Thursday, October 6:
- Revolution Launch at Mugs Ale House. (125 Bedford Ave – Brooklyn) 6-9pm.
- Revolution Night at Ulysses on Stone St. (95 Pearl St – Financial District) 6-9pm.
- Thirsty Thursday Revolution Tasting at Murray’s Cheese. (254 Bleecker St – West Village) 5-7pm.
- Revolution Tasting at Bed-Vyne.(305 Halsey St – Brooklyn) 6-7pm.
- Revolution Tasting at Top Hops Beer Shop (94 Orchard St – SoHo) 5-6pm.
- Astoria Bier & Cheese Anniversary Party (3414 Broadway – Astoria) 6-9pm.
Friday, October 7:
- Revolution Tasting at Beer Shop. (422 Amsterdam Ave) 7-9pm.
- Revolution Tasting at City Hops. (1145 2nd Ave) 6-8pm.
Tags: Craft Beer Distribution Revolution Brewing